Banana muffins are my kids' favorite.
Banana muffins are one of my kids' favorites.
Yes, it takes a little time but who doesn't like smashing bananas😆😆.
Here is my go to recipe.
I alter it just a little, but here is the original recipe.>> https://www.food.com/recipe/best-banana-bread-2886<<
Here are the ingredients you'll need.
1⁄2 cup butter, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
2 eggs, beaten
3 bananas, finely crushed (for serious and extreme moist and delicious, try 4 bananas)
1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- Remove odd pots and pans from oven.
- Preheat oven to 350º / 180º.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and crushed bananas.
- Combine well.
- Sift together flour, soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture. Add vanilla.
- Mix just until combined. Do not overmix.
- Pour into greased and floured loaf pan.
- Bake at 350º / 180º for 55 minutes.
- Keeps well, refrigerated.
I think the best part is that the first ingredient is"Remove pots and pans from oven" 🙌🙌
Here are the changes I make.
- I use about 3/4 cup of brown sugar per serving instead of white sugar
- I always forget the vanilla😥
- I make muffins instead of the loaf
- I add chocolate chips ( about 1 cup per serving)
You'll love it.
Make sure that if you aren't following me already,you can at@kmcdonalddesigns on Instagram.
**Kmcdonalddesigns.com provides handmade items at an affordable price. Stop by my store to see if what I offer is a fit for you!**
***My blog posts consist of anything that could be of help to you focusing on anything you can do with your hands🙌.***